We’re looking for a Volunteer Fundraiser to join
our international team
Are you excited by the idea of transforming the lives of abandoned and neglected children by giving them a loving home and the opportunities they deserve? Do you have experience in fundraising and would like to help Aishworya Children’s Home get the support we need to continue the life-changing work we do?
If so, we’d love to hear from you. Take a look at the job description below, and email us with a bit about yourself, why you’re interested in the role, and a summary of your previous fundraising experience.
Volunteer Fundraiser Job Description:
We’re looking to grow our small team of international volunteers who help deliver life-changing support to Aishworya’s children. Our team (comprising of the Assistant Director, UK Treasurer, Communications Manager and our Website Administrator) work together online from the UK, NZ, and Nepal – so you’ll be able to join us from anywhere. We’re introducing the Volunteer Fundraiser role to help us drive more support through:
- Developing and implementing a new fundraising strategy, including working with individual donors and potential partners
- Inspiring new supporters to raise money
- Developing new and imaginative fundraising ideas
- Working with volunteers to assist them in organising fundraising events
- Raising awareness of Aishworya and our work
- Working with our international volunteer team, attending monthly Skype meetings.
Essential qualities and experience:
- The ability to work in a small, international team
- The ability to work alone and be self-motivated
- Fundraising experience
- Enthusiasm and ideas for creating a fundraising strategy
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Thank you for your interest – we look forward to hearing from you!